1. Rond Point MeribelRond Point Meribel, 73550 MÃ©ribel | The Ronnie is always busy and live bands often play on the sun terrace â€“ so celebrating in ski boots is a must! Everyone is in a good mood here and the atmosphere is great!
Top tip: Give the Mutzig Old Lager a try, but be careful, it has a 7% alcohol content, which makes it pretty strong!
2. Cactus CafÃ© (Live music and aprÃ¨s ski)Route de la Chaudanne, 73550 Les Allues, MÃ©ribel | The Cactus is the perfect place for those who enjoy live bands! Nearly every day of the week you can celebrate with a live band and have fun with people from all over the world!
Top tip: You can find many cocktail specialities at this place â€“ give at least one a try!
3. JackÂ´s Bar (Rock party and sports)Route de la Chaudanne, 73550 Les Allues, MÃ©ribel | At JackÂ´s Bar you can celebrate with classic rock music and treat yourself to a cold beer. Together with locals and guests you can watch sport events - there is always something going on in JackÂ´s Bar!
Top tip: You can order delicious snacks here â€“ a great start to a party!
4. La Taverne MÃ©ribel (food and celebration)Route du Centre, 73550 MÃ©ribel | At La Taverne MÃ©ribel you can end your ski day relaxing with great food and charming indie music. The laid-back aprÃ¨s-ski atmosphere will leave you hooked!
Top tip: Happy Hour lasts from 5 till 7!
5. OÂ´Sullivans (Irish pub)Mussillon 73550 MÃ©ribel | Oâ€™Sullivans is an Irish pub, but it is not very traditional. In fact, it is rather elegant and you can enjoy great cocktails or long drinks here, alongside beer of course!
Top tip: Oâ€™Sullivans is also a restaurant, where you can get delicious food!
6. Barometer (Chill out)Route de la MontÃ©e,73550 Les Allues, MÃ©ribel | Barometer is a great place to meet people and have a nice drink in a cosy atmosphere. There is music, but not too loud - so you can still have a nice chat!
Top tip: This is not the best place for a young wild aprÃ¨s ski party!
7. Aux Petits Oignons (elegant celebration)Altitude 1600 MÃ©ribel, 73550 MÃ©ribel | Normally people begin their evening at the Aux Petits Oignons with dinner and from ten oâ€™ clock live bands start to get the people in the right mood!
Top tip: You should also try the crepes here â€“ they are perfect to enjoy with a hot chocolate laced with rum!