1. Le New MeribÂ´s (International Cuisine & Steakhouse)Route du Laitelet, 73550 MÃ©ribel | Le New MeribÂ´s is a cosy restaurant where you will be served many French delights and some of the best steaks in MÃ©ribel. It is possible that you will come back for another visit during your holiday in MÃ©ribel.
Top tip: Give the cheese from Savoyard a try â€“ simply delicious!
2. La BrizolÃ©e (mountain restaurant with French cuisine)Route du ChÃ¢telet, 73550 Les Allues, MÃ©ribel In this rustic mountain restaurant you will be offered plenty of French specialities. The friendly staff will tell you everything you need to know about the menus - they will also recommend the best wine for your dish!
Top tip: The restaurant is quite busy thanks to its close location to the MÃ©ribel Mottaret slopes â€“ please make a reservation!
3. Le Martagon (authentic restaurant with French cuisine)Avenue RenÃ© Raffort Deruttet, 73550 MÃ©ribel | Restaurant Le Martagon is a hidden gem between MÃ©ribel and Les Allues. The authentic food is prepared with love and passion! You are sure to taste the passion in your food and the prices are also great!
Top tip: Dessert is a must here â€“ sweet, extraordinary and beautifully prepared!
4. Lâ€™Igloo (Pizza & Burger)Galerie des Cimes, 73550 MÃ©ribel | This restaurant is one of the best burger bars in MÃ©ribel â€“ the burgers are huge, juicy and packed with fresh ingredients! The pizzas in the Lâ€™Igloo are also fantastic and highly recommendable!
Top tip: You can also get delicious cocktails here, if you are just looking for a drink!
5. Le Bistrot de lâ€™OrÃ©e (traditional French cuisine)Route du Belvedere, Rond Point Des Pistes, 73550 MÃ©ribel | This cosy bistro spoils you with a variety of French specialities. You can get excellent food here and the service completes your perfect dining experience!
Top tip: The restaurant also has a beautiful terrace â€“ if itâ€™s not too cold, you can enjoy your meal outside!
6. Evolution (French and international cuisine)Route de la Chaudanne, 73550 Les Allues, MÃ©ribelEvolution is worth a visit during your stay, in the daytime or in the evening. You can dine on the scenic sun terrace during the day and the restaurant may welcome you back for the evening. The inside is cosy at night time and the atmosphere is just fantastic!
Top tip: In the morning they serve a delicious English breakfast!
7. La Taverne MÃ©ribel (French and international cuisine)Route du Centre, 73550 MÃ©ribel | La Taverne MÃ©ribel is a rustic and cosy restaurant in a beautiful location. The cuisine is excellent and you will certainly enjoy your chosen dish within its rustic ambience!
Top tip: Here you can get one of the best chocolate cakes in town â€“ so if you are just looking for a sweet and a coffee, this is also a very good choice!
8. La Fromagerie (for cheese lovers)Galerie des Cimes, CÃ´te du PÃ©taru, 73550 MÃ©ribel | If you love cheese, then this is the perfect place for you. Tasty, traditional specialities are served here, from Sovayard including raclette or tartiflette. Of course, the cheese in its original shape is also delicious!
Top tip: There is a cheese shop in the ground floor, where you can buy the specialities to enjoy at home!
9. Le Cro Magnon (traditional cuisine)Route du Plateau, 73550 MÃ©ribel | At Le Cro Magnon you will be spoiled with fine menus full of traditional cuisine. The excellent food is served by friendly staff and in a cosy ambience!
Top tip: Le Cro Magnon is also a good choice if you have a large appetite â€“ the portions are huge!