1. MooserWirt (mountain party)
Unterer Mooserweg 2, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg | The MooserWirt belongs to the most famous aprÃ¨s ski huts in the world! At this top spot the party begins early and the mood carries on through the inside just as much as it does in the outdoor area!
Top tip: The MooserWirt is always busy â€“ if you are looking for a relaxed place, this is not the place to be!
2. Krazy Kanguruh (AprÃ¨s ski party on the slope)Mooserweg 19, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg | The Krazy Kanguruh is another famous party location on the mountain, which is located on the slope down to St. Anton. The Bar often makes theme events, like BBQâ€™s on Australian day and ask their guests to dress accordingly!
Top tip: The Krazy Kanguruh opens the doors again from the beginning of December!
3. Heustadl (aprÃ¨s ski hits)DengertstraÃŸe 625 - Talabfahrt Nummer 1, 6580 St Anton am Arlberg | The Heustadl with its big sun terrace is also very famous for young and older ones. Everyone is celebrating together and even in the earlier hours the mood is great!
Top tip: You can often find live acts playing at the Heustadl!
4. Griabli (AprÃ¨s Ski Rock)Unterer Mooserweg 7, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg | The Griabli is not a usual aprÃ¨s ski bar â€“ the people love it because of the rock music played here! You can often look forward to the live bands, prepared to get in the right party mood!
Top tip: Inform yourself on the website, of which bands are coming up in the time during your stay in St. Anton!
5. Underground (Pub on the mountain)Talstation Galzigbahn, DorfstraÃŸe 8, 6580 St.Anton am Arlberg | The Underground is something like an English Pub â€“ but it is on the mountain â€“ extraordinary but great! The music comes from famous DJâ€™s or live bands â€“ always fantastic for partying!
Top tip: Those who are not looking for traditional aprÃ¨s ski parties are just right here!
6. Eisbar Base Camp (exclusive & cosy)Talstation Gampenbahn, 6580 St Anton am Arlberg | At the Eisbar Base Camp you can treat yourself with an exclusive drink â€“ without being jostled all the time. It is not too busy and the music is not too loud â€“ after a long ski day you can relax here with laid-back people!
Top tip: Try the homemade hot drinks â€“ they will bring a warm and happy feeling to your heart!
7. Kandahar Bar (voted as the best disco of the Alps!)
DorfstraÃŸe 50, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg | The legendary Kandahar bar is famous far over the borders of St. Anton! Many people visit this place to first enjoy a delicious menu at the Thai and Indian restaurant and after, party like there is no tomorrow!
Top tip: The Kandahar bar is opened until 6 oâ€™ clock in the morning!