1. Brad Pitt at Karma BarEnjoy the classy interior of one of the most exclusive bars in Mallorca, the Karma Bar. Itâ€™s no surprise that famous faces such as Brad Pitt have entered through its Moorish-style doors. Other frequent guests include football player Jamie Redknapp and his wife, singer Louise Redknapp, John Lennonâ€˜s son musician Julian Lennon and actor Steve McFadden who has a partnership with the bar. Visitors are sure to feel like millionaires after a night of stylish views and tasteful food.
If you donÂ´t want to miss any of these celebrities, you should stay at the nearby luxury spa hotel Son Brull
2. Paris Hilton at Puerto Portals
Puerto Portals is a glitzy marina located on the south coast of Mallorca, and a favorite hang out place for royalty and celebrities. Paris Hilton, Jim Carrey and Bill Gates have all been known to grace this marina with their visit and Rod Stewart usually anchors his yacht here. Just a short walk away, a small, secluded beach is worth seeking out. Visitors can enjoy a selection of popular restaurants, or pay a visit to the frequent vintage car and motorcycle shows.
3. Jennifer Aniston at Es Trenc Beach
Es Trenc is one of the most sought-after beaches in Mallorca, and rightfully so. Well preserved and unspoiled, the peaceful and open air is everything a vacation should be. Celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston and Michael Douglas flock to this destination, and it is not uncommon to spot a famous face. After soaking up the fine white sand and warm waters, take a short stroll and enjoy a cold drink at one of the nearby restaurants.
Enjoy Es Trenc like a VIP by staying at luxury adults-only FontSanta Hotel Thermal Spa & Wellness and give yoga a go while you are at it!
4. King Juan Carlos at Wellies Restaurant & Bar
Wellies is a mix of a chic cafÃ© and stylish restaurant, forming a lovely place to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. The King of Spain loves the relaxed atmosphere, and has been known to enjoy a cappuccino and soak up the lovely view of the marina. Situated on Puerto Portals and with easy access to the beach makes this restaurant the perfect place to enjoy a sun-kissed meal.
5. Claudia Schiffer at La Cuchara
This typical Spanish restaurant located in the centre of Palma is Claudia Schifferâ€˜s favourite dining venue on the island. She has been seen here enjoying romantic meals with her husband film director Matthew Vaughn or celebrating her birthdays with a group of friends that includes members of European royal families. The house specialities include local cuisine dishes such as snails, rabbit and piglet.
6. Jim Kerr at TristÃ¡n
Easily one of the most popular restaurants in Puerto Portals for both its comfortable atmosphere and outstanding dining options, which range from international wines to exotic fruits. Both Jim Kerr of Simple Minds and the Rolling Stones claim this as their favorite restaurant on the island. The service is exceptional, and the good food can be enjoyed with a lovely view over the calm and peaceful marina.
7. Michael Douglas at Valldemossa
Located on the west coast of the island and surrounded by the Tramuntana mountains, this authentic village is said to be one of the most famous of Majorca thanks in part to one of his inhabitants: Michael Douglas. The actor and his first wife Diandra bought a house here in the early 80s called SÂ´Estaca and has visited it every year ever since. The multicultural centre Costa Nord de Valldemossa is also very close to his heart as he helped to finance the project.
8. Boris Becker at Golf Club AndratxGermanyÂ´s most famous tennis player can be often found at the superb golf courses of the exclusive Golf Club Andratx. Located in the seaside village of Camp de Mar, on the south west part of the island, it enjoys a secluded setting that is a hit with MallorcaÂ´s VIPs. Compatriot and top model Claudia Schiffer is also familiar with the course as she owns a house inthe very same Camp de Mar. Aside from the magnificent courses, visitors can improve their swing at a golf academy or buy new equipment at a dedicated golf pro-shop.
9. Sir Richard Branson at La Residencia
British entrepreneur and magnate Richard Branson is more than just a frequent guest of this extraordinary five star luxury hotel set in the Tramuntana mountains. He is, in fact, its former owner. Located in the quaint town of DeiÃ , on the north-coast, it quickly became a hideaway for celebrities and royalty thanks to its outstanding facilities (private tennis courts, luxury spa) and quiet atmosphere. Princess Diana, Harrison Ford, Pierce Brosnan, Robbie Williams or Kate Moss are some of the famous stars who have taken refuge here.
10. The Rolling Stones at St Regis Mardavall
This oasis located just 9 km away from Palma is the favourite hotel of The Rolling Stones and it is very easy to understand why. The luxury resort enjoys an enviable setting on the coast and exceptional facilities that include an over 4,000m2 deluxe spa, a Traditional Chinese Medicine centre and 3 world-class private golf courses. If that were not enough, it is also the proud home of Es Fum, a Michelin starred restaurant.