1. ClimateMallorca is a year round destination, with hot summers and winters at temperatures that are still comfortable enough to be outside.
Summer is considered to last until mid-October, when even the Med is warm enough to still enjoy a swim, with a temperature of more than 20Â°C.
From the second half of October through December maximum temperatures still range between 20Â°C and 25Â°C.
While the island gets most of its much-needed rain in October, itâ€™s still considerably less than other destinations and by November and December conditions are typically much less humid and perfect for a vacation.
2. GolfThe climate makes Mallorca an ideal destination for autumn golfing breaks and more than 20 courses on the island attract all level of players for tournaments and training camps.
A particularly newsworthy event is the Mallorca Golf Week, which takes place in October: keen golfing guests can play 4 tournaments within a week.
3. RomanceMallorca is ideal for celebrating honeymoons, an anniversary, an engagement or to just enjoy some quality time as a couple.
Less crowded than in the busy summer season, the island in autumn sets the stage for a private romantic weekend where you can soak up the culture, art and excellent gastronomy Ã deux.
Our selected hotels offer sumptuous spa and wellness areas, where body and mind can relax while enjoying a coupleâ€™s massage or time in the Jacuzzi.
Follow it with a fine dining menu and a glass of champagne to toast the sunset.
4. Culture & MuseumsAutumn in Mallorca is the ideal time for enjoying any of the fabulous museums like the Es Baluard or the Museu de Mallorca.
DeiÃ , a village tucked away in the Tramuntana Mountains on the west coast, is extremely popular thanks to its many art galleries and art classes, such as those offered at the La Residencia hotel.
Concerts of international reputation are organized across the island, while Musica Mallorca is also always a much-anticipated annual event in Palma.
5. HikingIf you are an outdoor enthusiast, Mallorca is the right destination for wonderful long autumn hikes.
With or without children, long or short excursions, walks, hikes or climbs: no matter what you are looking for, Mallorca has a wide variety of interesting circuits to offer.
Against a backdrop of beautiful sea and mountain landscapes, hikes are often rewarded with fantastic views over the Tramuntana and the Ocean.